Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ok ok, I always do this... right?

I said I would and I didn't! Shame on me! Anyway, it's never too late, so here goes... something :) Since I started the blog I've kept myself pretty busy, so there, that is why I haven't blogged anything... PLUS my computer wasn't working properly so I bought I new one... no, not bragging, but I DO LOVE IT! Still cooking, still trying to take pictures, but now working, well, sort of... more like practicing, liking it, not quite loving it because I do have more expectations but it's pretty cool considering the fact that 1. I'm a foreigner, 2. I'm just starting this new career and 3. Brazil is not helping me when it comes to work... not complaining! Well, a little :) Ok, stop talking too much and go with the food! From now on, expect much more from here... PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment