Friday, March 19, 2010


Enology
Some people say they know about wine and I don’t doubt it, but the truth is that wine is like a science, it is continuosly changing and if one doesn’t keep up with the updates we may find ourselves sounding kinda silly when asked about wines. From a chef point of view, mine, I have to say that knowing how to cook is never enough if you don’t know how to harmonize your dish with a good wine. It’d be ideal if every chef becomes also a sommelier, but I don’t see it as a requirement as long as said chef doesn’t own his own restaurant because in that case that would be a definite plus! Anyway, I’m just starting a new blog, which by the way will continue later with the same subject. Gotta go to the gym now. To the ones who dare to follow me, I’ll see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment