Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My name is not Julie nor Julia, but I do share the passion...


So, after watching this wonderful movie Julie & Julia, I got really inspired about food; and after seeing how much these two women struggled, yet enjoyed while enduring the painful path they walked as they cooked, I can only follow their good example right? Well, since they paved for me the path I want to walk, here I go starting a painful task: I'm committing myself to write EVERY DAY, yes, every day, either a moment, a recipe (that actually works), a frustration or a joy, but I will, for real, write.
Starting with today, it will unfortunately be a frustration, because I feel old, although I'm not, I just feel and it's utterly frustrating... gosh! There is so much I want to do and because of my "age" I'm being rejected. Ugh! Anyway, this is about food right? Here is what I did today: Lobster! Yes, Julie, lobster! Only that it wasn't neither the way you did it, nor she was alive BUT, it was indeed a challenge and I survived.
Just so all of you know, I have boned a chicken!
Ok, this is it for now, maybe for today, but it is a big accomplishmente believe me!
Tomorrow I promise a recipe and if there is anybody out there listening to my rambling, ask me for something, anything but cebiche ok?
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment