Thursday, April 1, 2010

To Bulli or not to Bulli...

From Evernote:

Finally it is a new day indeed so I've earned the rights to start a new note for my blog... Yay! I'm at starbucks waiting for a friend, a new I might add, and with nothing left better to do I decided to write a note on my ipod's Evernote app. So as I struggle with the touch screen let's hope I'll get inspired...
This morning my much of a saint husband surprised me with the fact that he liked my blogging and actually encouraged me to go for it and also gave me a few ideas of where to start off. Hoping that I don't resemble a horrible copycat of the great Julie Powell, I'll start attempting to recreate no less than Ferrand Adria's recipes for elBulli... What? Yes! I'll probably spend a lot of money in the process (donations are welcomed!) and time of course, but I think it'll be worth it because this is a REAL challenge for me. We're talking about the greatest magician when it comes to food... What do we know about molecular food? Ivan thinks I'm scared and I have to agree 'cause I'm clueless, but I'll learn and the best part is that you will too! What? You thought that I was going to suffer alone? No, no! I need you for encouragement and support and in return I promise successful recipes and a couple of good laughs... Ready?  

3 comments:

  1. You made an interesting proposal! and, since I don't have a clue of what cooking is, I will be more than happy to attempt my learning with you!...so, girl, you get me as your new follower and supporter! Good luck and lots of best wishes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!! I 'm taking some cooking classes and I will love to learn some new recipes...
    You friend Ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck my friend I know you going to sucess not only for your food but for your lovely heart and contagious smile,BIG HUG!!!
    //from Sweden;-)

    ReplyDelete