Friday, April 2, 2010

Freaking out

I don't think this is quite the most motivating nor inspiring title for my note today, but that is how I'm feeling right now. I'm about to start playing with Adria's recipes and as clueless as I always am, I am also trying to figure things out and how to use these really complicated recipes.
Am I discouraged? NO! I'm reallistic and grounded, so don't fear, I'll still immerse myself in the kitchen today and won't come out until I have a big SUCCESS stamp on my forehead, or at least a little blue star, but I will accomplish something good today and of course I'll share it with you.
I will try to document photographycally as much as I can so you can have the laughs I promised, and then later I'll post the recipe, that I also promised... and I promise, too, it'll be DOABLE!
Menu for today: Langoustine with quinoa. This is a Ferran Adria's dish from one of his famous annual menus. He uses all these exlusive made by himself ingredients, to which of course I have no access 'cause simply I can't afford them. However, I do have some interesting molecular ingredients, creativity and willingness, that I assure you will help me come up with something gooooood! Let's be honest, neither of us can spend too much time or money on this right? so let's work with we have... shall we?

1 comment:

  1. Atta girl! I know you won't dissapoint us! We have faith in your talent and creativeness.

    ReplyDelete